What is Super Jigsaw?
... it's a collection of puzzle games!
Super Jigsaw is released for Android (2.2 and later), Symbian (S60v5 and Symbian^3/Anna/Belle) and Nokia N9/N950.
It's been developed by Willy Gardiol in his free time and aims to bring you hours of fun!
All the pictures used in Super Jigsaw are original photos taken personally by Willy Gardiol or his friends and they are selected and optimized for your entertainment and fun! No picture of image has been copied or reutilized in any way but exclusively for Super Jigsaw!
This the list of all the available puzzle games.
- Super Jigsaw Free: 12 mixed puzzles with various difficulties, just to give you a taste of the game, for free!
- Super Jigsaw Landscapes: 32 landscape images from all over the world. Both "hard" and "normal" puzzles!
- Super Jigsaw Vehicles: 14 images with vehicles (cars, motorcycles, trucks...) as main theme. All the puzzles have "normal" difficulty and are rather unique in kind!
- Super Jigsaw Airplanes: 14 images with aeronautical theme. All the puzzles are "easy" and features all original shots of civil and military airplanes!
- Super Jigsaw Flowers: 32 floreal images! Divided equally between "wasy", "normal", "hard" and "extreme" difficulty levels, there is fun (and lots of colors) for everybody!
- Super Jigsaw Iran: as good as 42 images taken during a trip to Iran. Divided in general, lifestyle, architecture, arts and bazar, they feature an objective point of view on one of the most controversial (and vibrant) country in the world. From "easy" to "extreme" difficulty levels.
- Super Jigsaw Polynesia: over 50 puzzles ranging from easy to extreme! Enjoy lanscapes and details from beautiful French Polynesia, the Marquisas islands, Easter Island! The Pacific Ocean's paradises at a glance! Also enjoy eight of the most difficult puzzles ever, with over 400 pieces!
- Super Jigsaw Ecuador: 24 grat pictures of South America, andes and the major cities of Ecuador! People, colorful markets and breathtaking landscapes for you! Ranging easy to hard.
Support / Help
For any help request or support, please contact Willy Gardiol directly. You can find the email address inside Super Jigsaw or you can use this online form.
Please feel free to contact Willy Gardiol for any request or suggestion, as user feedback is so important and welcome!